Thursday, August 20, 2009

Second Wind

Life is starting to beat down. Money is tight and the bills get bigger. My truck is getting worse gas mileage everyday and starting to break down even more with each passing day. The government that I share with millions of Americans is in shambles compared to the dream our forefathers envisioned. My job has become something that I could bear to something I loathe. My future mother-in-law, Debbie, has lung cancer and we're trying to gather the money to go see her. That job that I hate, my last day is tomorrow and I needed to find a part time job to support me through school until my business gets off the ground.

In the midst of every darkness, no matter how big, there's always a light. My sales are starting to pick up with my business, definitely promising. I'm probably going to have enough money to purchase a different, more efficient vehicle. The government's not changing, not for the better anyways. The job ending tomorrow is a good thing as well as a bad thing. My mom offered me a better paying job at her work that will be flexible with my school schedule. Debbie's cancer is operable (AMEN!). The thing that helps me stay focused and to hang tough through the hard times is remembering why I decided to become wealthy in the first place.

Tip of the day:

Purpose, everybody needs one. I want to become wealthy for two main reasons, my God and my family. The other reasons are summed up by these two. Most businesses will fail if they do not have a mission statement, a purpose, a reason for investing ample amounts of time, money, sweat, blood and tears. This one thing will keep you going when you are running on fumes. After you have a purpose for becoming wealthy, surround yourself with people who have achieved great wealth for the same purpose. They will give you the encouragement you need to fulfill your financial goals.

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you will come back for my upcoming posts. God bless you and keep busting your butts on the path to great wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment