Today was extremely hectic. I came home from a crazy day at work just to look forward to a crazy afternoon with my business. I began to package an order and when I went to put the product in the package, I couldn't find it. I hate it when people go into your work area and try to organize and clean up. My mind works a little differently than most people, don't mess with that. I finally found it after looking for 20 minutes. I take care of all my emails, site updates, and checked the efficiency of my marketing techniques. Before I knew it, it was time to jump in the shower and get ready. Jenna, my fiance, arranged for us to go to a special screening of "District 9" when it opens to the public on Friday. While I was getting ready, I considered calling her and telling her that I wasn't going. I knew that would entail some serious consequences and it would put some distance between us, not good. All I could think about was my business and what still needed to be done. Jenna could tell. While we were on the interstate, she grabbed my arm, pulled my face to hers, gave me one of her gentle, yet amazing kisses, and from that point on I was able to think about her day and the movie ahead of us.
Tip for the day:
TAKE TIME TO LIVE!!! If you stress all the time about your business then you will be stressed all the time. Now that's a brilliant concept! Whatever it is that you love, don't forget to spend time with who or what you live. Chances are, you're probably trying to be wealthy so you can spend more time with what you love.
To all those first time readers, welcome and I hope you'll come back. To all the repeat readers, I greatly appreciate your willinginess to read my new posts and hope you'll keep coming back. Thank you and have fun making money!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment