Sunday, August 9, 2009

Artist's Block

I stayed up until 3:00 AM on Sunday night. I woke up at 10:00 AM put on some clothes, and went to church. My mind racing so much that I couldn't even realize when to stand up. I came home and tried to inspire myself to make new jewelry. No luck. Nothing. My solution to this problem was right around the corner. I haven't worked out in a month and a half. I grabbed my shorts, shoes, and a water. Before I knew it, I was halfway between my house and the YMCA. It was exhilariting. All the anger, the stress, the pent-up emotions that caused me to turn into the monster I was when I had to confront anyone for anything, gone. I pushed them from head and my heart all the way through my veins, down to my feet, out of the soles of my shoes, and into the unrelenting road. As the endorphins rushed through my body, calming the throbbing muscles in my lower body, a subtle calm came over me. It was gone. The blockage was gone and I could begin to handle life and my business by the horns.

Let's get down to business. If you have any kind of website, blog, online business, even if you use your myspace or facebook as your webpage, you need to use Google Analytics. Here's the link: . Google Analytics allows you to track all the traffic that come to or thorugh your website. It tells you where the traffic came from, when it came, if this traffic repeats itself, and many other tools. It's completely free, not a free trial, you use their services with no cost to you.

Thanks for reading and I hope I reached out to someone tonight. All the dream-trepreneurs out there struggling to get their businesses off the ground, I'm with you. We can get through this together. Until next time, God bless you and keep on bustin' your butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment