Saturday, August 15, 2009

New business opportunity!

I was at a photo shoot this weekend and I met a man there. He owned the gym that we used to change outfits. I was the last one to get all my stuff out of the changing room. As I was gathering up my clothes, the owner started conversating with me. He asked me about what I do besides modeling. I talked to him about going to college for chemical engineering, my jewelry business, and life in general. He began to talk about Amway Global and I was interested. At first, I was hearing the same spill as I hear from all the MLM (multi-level marketing) cronies. He asked for my number and said that he would set up a meeting between me and the man that introduced him to Amway Global. I gave him my card and he said he would call me this week. I thought about it the whole way home. I did some research. On the internet, you're always going to find someone to talk bad about someone else. I found alot of negative things sites on Google. Most of these sites, however, are outdated or just mirrors of other negative sites. This leads me to my tip of the day.

Tip of the Day:

Research, research, research. If you're going to invest your time and money into somehting, make sure it is worth it. We hear this all the time, but people are so busy, more like lazy, to do our due diligence. Some people do years of research before they decide to invest in a particular business venture. Some see how much they can make and blindly follow. The second group of people would be the lazy fools. I don't know about the rest of my readers, but for now, I work hard for my money. I am sertainly not going to hand over my money to the sharks. I'm going to invest my time and money into something that will prosper. When you do your research, make sure that you are getting your information from a credible source. No, not Wikipedia. I can go to Wikipedia and say that Barrack Obama is blue. I can also say that he has a massive sweat shop underneath the White House that makes t-shirts and bumper stickers. Obviously these things are not true. Check your sources and check out the positives and negatives of every opportunity.

I hope that you found this helpful and entertaining. Feel free to comment or email me regarding any praises or complaints. My email address is jwdhempjewelry@yahoo.com. Thank you and keep busting your rump to live like Trump!

No comments:

Post a Comment