Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And so it begins...

My journey, that's what's beginning. I am a 21 year old navy drop out, the "Prodigal's Son" if you will, but that's not where my story begins.

I when I was in military rehab for my alcohol problem, I was introduced to the teachings of mr Robert T. Kiyosaki. That's where it began. At this vital point, the point in my life where I had it my rock bottom, I received hope. I educated myself, no, armed myself in order to fight the misconception that I would have to work hard for the rest of my life for someone else so that I could join the billions in the rat race.

I'm warning you now. I'm straight-up and I tell it as I see it.

I'm a Christian in a lost and poor world, but I hope that I can bring some hope to the guy working 40 hours a week at a factory doing a job he's being doing for years, and hates. I hope that my struggle can inspire someone to join me and step out of the rat race. I hope that I can move people to stop depending on the government to help them and move them to help themselves. I realize that people are lazy, SO AM I! I have a greater purpose that supersedes my procrastination and sluggish attitude.

Well what do you think of that? Hopefully my other posts won't be so dramatic, but you'll have to keep coming back to laugh.

Thanks for reading, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment